Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Fellowship with God?

"That which we have seen and heard we declare to you, that you also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ."—1 John 1:3.

Fellowship-God wants it with me!?! 
Unbroken communion
unhindered togetherness
unspoiled bonds
sweetness of sharing
fragrance of each other
bonded
mingled
new creation
best fit
right tool
efficient partnership
trusted companion
shared secrets
unspoken requests known
finished sentences
honored in absence
joint edification
reciprocal adoration
guarded honor
shared vision
shared purpose
shared strength
weaknesses covered
adored
one
tears of joy
complete love
complete joy
complete peace
a soul companion
God wants this from me
God wants this with me
God provides this for me
God calls me to this
God enables me to be wrapped up in this.
I am loved
I am safe
I am His.
We are loved.
We are safe.
We are His. 
1John 1:3 We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ.


No comments:

Post a Comment