Tuesday, September 23, 2014

My chat with God about Romans 5:3-4

We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, 
But what kind of crazy person, rejoices in the face of a trial?
for we know that they help us develop endurance. 
I think edurance, is admirable, 
but will it quentch my fear and apprehension
enough to bring me joy when I'm suffering?
And I want endurance,
but do I have to endure to get it?
And endurance develops strength of character, 
My character feels like a fragil little girl.
Will this trial hold the gift of tenacious fortitude?
and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation.
If it means I will become sure of what I hope for,
this trial is not worth comparing 
with the all surpassing joy set before me,
of being united with the Lord,
and for this reason,
Christ took hold of me,
so I rejoice, when I run into problems and trials.

No comments:

Post a Comment