Thursday, August 13, 2015

Tree Planted by Streams of Water

I visited a tree yesterday. I just wanted to look at it and observe it's strength (it's planted by a stream of water). It doesn't bend down by the weight of it's load. It's branches reach high and are nourished, it's roots are deep and anchor firm. I altered my course twice yesterday so I could just look at this tree for a few seconds and remember it's strength. It quietly teaches me and encourages me. How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, Nor stand in the path of sinners, Nor sit in the seat of scoffers! But his delight is in the law of the LORD, And in His law he meditates day and night. He will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water, Which yields its fruit in its season And its leaf does not wither; And in whatever he does, he prospers...

No comments:

Post a Comment