Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Live Free or Die Galatians 5

After studying Galatians 5
I want to say (with Paul):
"Be careful!
You might not recover from this.
Live free!"

And I want to say"
The Father adores you!
He loves you so much,
He gave Christ to save you.

I want to say:
You break His heart
when you live in bondage
after all He gave
to buy your freedom.

And I have known
  bondage,
     and I have felt the pull of gravity
         as
             "my foot has well neigh slipped".

And I want to stress:
that Christ is stronger
than my weaknesses
and
His grace is more abundant
than my sin
and the freedom
(that He bought for us)
is more satisfying
and more glorious
than any
   sin
      slope
          into
              bondage.

I want to say:
No matter how hard
you try
you will fail sometimes
but
try as hard as you can
anyway!

God will live with you
help you
forgive you
cleanse you
rejoice with you
and
grieve with you
as you walk by
His Spirit.

Listen.
Learn.
Repent.
Grow.
Try again.
Keep trying again.
Love God.
Love His grace.
Love His children.
Love His creation.

Live a life of love,
walking by His Spirit.

All that matters
is all you have done
because of your faith
to love.

c. Kim Damon 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment