Monday, November 3, 2014

It's all true

The law of the Lord is perfect,
reviving the soul;
the testimony of the Lord is sure,
making wise the simple.
the precepts of the Lord are right,
rejoicing the heart,
the commandment of the Lord is pure,
enlightening the eyes.

For it is you who light my lamp;
the lord my God lightens my darkness.
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He restores my soul.
The friendship of the Lord is for those who fear him,
and he makes know to them his covenant.

The Lord is my light and my salvation
whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life;
of whom shall I be afraid?
I will rejoice and be glad in your steadfast love,
because you have seen my affliction;
you have known the distresses of my soul,
and you have not delivered me into the hands of the enemy;
you have set my feet in a broad place.

Many are the sorrows of the wicked,
but steadfast love surrounds the one who trusts in the Lord.
By the word of the Lord
the heavens were made,
and by the breath of his mouth all their host.

...let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him!
For he spoke, and it came to be;
he commanded, and it stood firm.

I cant even pray big enough
to match the good plans you have, God.
I want all your wants.
I want all your will.
I surrender to your plan.
Make me think right.
Help me act right.
Help me hear right.
To walk in the way of your will.
I completely trust your love.
I completely trust your will
for my life and the life of those I love.
Amen

I feel like your promises
and acts of love for my salvation
were all written and I believe them all
and you currently work on my behalf.

I have learned to trust you,
but I long for your warm embrace
to pull me closer when I respond to your kindness
mercy and love.
It adds the pinnacle of love
the cherry on top of the cake of our perfect story of love
and I believe it's a good longing
so it must have come from you
the lover of my soul.

God please come to me and make me whole.
I surrender to you and seek your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment